– Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
– Team player
– Satisfactory Police Check and check against thePOVA List (where applicable)
– Experience of working with the relevant Client group
– Ensure the highest possible levels of care are maintained by supporting/assisting Clients, when required, with washing,
toileting, dressing, undressing, and all other aspects of daily v Assist Clients in all aspects of their care needs (e.g.
physical, emotional and spiritual).
– Pay particular attention to assisting Clients who have limited mobility, or physical / learning difficulties, making the
best use of aids provided.
– Assist in the promotion of continence.
– Observe care planning needs for Clients and complete written daily records as instructed and in line with the Company’s
policies and procedures.
– Answer Nurse call system, giving assistance as required. Answer the door appropriately. Respond accordingly.
– Carry out regular checks on Clients at intervals determined by Senior Staff Members.v
– Make Visitors feel welcome.
– Provide refreshments/assistance as and when required.
– Clean and maintain equipment used by Clients e.g. wheelchairs, hearing aids, spectacles etc. Ensure the Mont calm is
kept clean and tidy, in line with the Company’s attention to detail philosophy.
– Assist Clients who need help during meal times(be aware of swallowing difficulties, dietary requirements etc). Assist with
serving of food / drinks as requested / required. Wash up as requested / required.
– Participate in Staff and Client meetings as and when required.
Training & Development:
– Report to the Home Manager, or the Handy person, any faulty appliances, damaged furniture, equipment or any potential
– Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged
to third parties.
– Ensure all equipment is clean and well maintained.
– Carry out any other tasks that may be reasonably assigned to you.
Offerd Salary£18,000- £21,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year